EchoMotion - PAL Video Delay Control Unit
The heart of the Echo Motion systems consists of a Video Delay Control unit.
Photos are of Prototype. Final product will have printed panels, and the case used may vary in exact layout and size.
- 16 position variable delay - Total delays are available of 15, 30, 60 and 120 seconds. The control allows the delay to be adjusted in 1/16th steps up to the maximum total delay unit purchased.
- PAL (& NTSC) Video In and Out via BNC connectors
- 12V power in connector
- 2 x 12V power out, switcheable using ON/OFF switch, these are designed to feed the Camera and Monitor
- Switch to bypass the Delay line to allow for camera positioning
- LED to show status of delay
Last Updated (Sunday, 03 October 2010 13:08)